HOW DO WE CARE THE SENIORS?
Our Philosophy In Elder Care
- Benevolent care is always here to help you in your old age or to take care of your seniors. When your loved one requires assistance with bathing and dressing, grooming, our personal care services are designed just for their needs.
- Many seniors prefer to age in their own home, but this can grow more and more difficult as the years pass. Your loved one doesn’t need to give up on the familiarity and comfort of their home, simply because they cannot remain completely independent.
How We Train Caregivers For Elderly Care
- We have personality development classes that we provide to our caregivers before we deploy them into service.
- Their activities to perform are structured prior.
- Depending upon the condition of the elderly necessary exercise charts are prepared.
- Our personal care services are specially designed to provide additional assistance to enhance your loved one’s independence.
Our Quick support service is required when your parent needs assistance immediately. This can be when they encounter a fall, sudden illness or hospitalization, in such cases we are only a phone call away.
- Ambulance Service – We will ensure that an ambulance reaches your parent on time in case of an emergency.
- On-call helpline for elderly
- Your parent can call us anytime 24×7 for medical emergencies.
- We also have a host of add-on services like Bystander support at hospitals & medication management.